[ILUG-BOM] Opera 7.10

Amish K. Munshi amish_munshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 3 09:00:26 IST 2003

Greetings,

	I tried Opera 7.10 on RedHat Linux 8.0 and found it the best browser for
my low end comp. It is faster than Galeon, does not have a rendering as
good as Mozilla engine but does show pages pretty well (and did I forget to
tell fast). A mail client integrated into the browser does help a little
bit to speed up the work. 	I am sharing this with you for the only reason
that one can show that even on GNU systems there are a few softwares that
may not be opensource and can help companies to make money by creating
softwares for GNU systems.

Bye.