[ILUG-BOM] Linux-on-CD service

Clinton Goveas clinton@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 14 18:01:41 IST 2003

Royce,

I also replied to your message from Live Support on the 13th so you must
have 3 of my messages in your inbox. :)

Regards,

Clinton Goveas
http://www.clintongoveas.com

---
DistantHost.com Founding Circle & Forum Support Member
http://www.distanthost.com

-----Original Message-----
From: linuxers-admin at mm.ilug-bom.org.in
[mailto:linuxers-admin at mm.ilug-bom.org.in] On Behalf Of Royce & Sharal
Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:50 PM
To: ILUG
Subject: [ILUG-BOM] Linux-on-CD service

Hi,
Does any one know the status of Clinton Goveas' Linux-on-CD service? I
sent him a mail a couple of days back re. Mandrake 9.1 CD, but got no
reply. I know his CD writer was down, but the service was due to resume
around the 10th May. BTW I have a CD writer in my PC at office if its
any help to him. Clinton are you around? :)  Thanks, --Royce.