[ILUG-BOM] Linux-on-CD service

Clinton Goveas clinton@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 14 17:59:28 IST 2003

Royce,

Please check your inbox, I have sent you two emails since then, one on
10th and the other on the 12th. :)
The services have resumed. More details on the site.

Best wishes,

Clinton Goveas
http://www.clintongoveas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: linuxers-admin at mm.ilug-bom.org.in
[mailto:linuxers-admin at mm.ilug-bom.org.in] On Behalf Of Royce & Sharal
Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:50 PM
To: ILUG
Subject: [ILUG-BOM] Linux-on-CD service

Hi,
Does any one know the status of Clinton Goveas' Linux-on-CD service? I
sent him a mail a couple of days back re. Mandrake 9.1 CD, but got no
reply. I know his CD writer was down, but the service was due to resume
around the 10th May. BTW I have a CD writer in my PC at office if its
any help to him. Clinton are you around? :)  Thanks, --Royce.