[ILUG-BOM] what is Venue of next Lug meet. Help for Project.

vishal varange vis345@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 13 21:04:01 IST 2003

Hello Luggers,
                This is my first mail. I am new to
linux. I have few queries please hel p me in solving
them.

1) when is the next lug meet ? and Where is it? Could
somebody please direct me how to reach the venue. I
stay at Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

2) I am an Engineering Student (T.E. Computers) and
would like to do my final year project on Linux
Platform. Could somebody please suggest any firms
where I may approach, or else suggest any topic for
the project work. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanking you in advance.

--Vishal