[ILUG-BOM] GLUG site updated

Philip S Tellis philip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 16 09:08:25 IST 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Saswata Banerjee & Associates wrote:

> I still dont know where the List FAQ is, and where it can be obatined
> from for reference. If I have this problem, I can understand newbies
> not going through the FAQ.

AFAIK, there is no FAQ.  There is the entire list archives, and a search
engine available at http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/search/linuxers/
which I agree should be linked to from the listinfo page and from
elsewhere too.  Can the website maintainer put this link on the
homepage, I'll add it to the listinfo page soon.

Philip

--
buzzword, n:
	The fly in the ointment of computer literacy.