[ILUG-BOM] GLUG site updated

Kapil Karekar libre@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 16 09:48:05 IST 2003

On Monday 16 June 2003 09:08, Philip S Tellis wrote:
> AFAIK, there is no FAQ.  There is the entire list archives, and a search
> engine available at http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/search/linuxers/
> which I agree should be linked to from the listinfo page and from
> elsewhere too.  Can the website maintainer put this link on the
> homepage, I'll add it to the listinfo page soon.

Sure !! I have put a link for the search engine on the GLUG site. Thus
visitors to the GLUG site can now have access to the treasure trove of the
mailing list through the site.

Keep the suggestions flowing :)

Happy Searching !!
Kapil Karekar

--
Some men rob you with a six-gun -- others with a fountain pen.
		-- Woodie Guthrie

Kapil's blog coming soon at: http://www.libretech.com