[ILUG-BOM] Enterprise GNU/Linux implementation (a seminar at Mumbai)

Vinayakam Murugan vinayak@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 16 11:51:58 IST 2003

The core business of our company is Linux based network management and email
solutions for the SME market. (Note the subtle ad for our company ;-) )

But even within our company, apart from the techies, there is resistance to
shift to the Linux desktop. We have now forcibly convinced ;-)  our graphic
designer to move. She is now using GIMP and getting used to it.

This is definitely the way to go. Linux on desktops will go a long way in
creating awareness and removing mindsets like

OS=Windows
Wordprocessor=MSWord

--
Warm Regards

"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."
-- The Tao of Programming