[ILUG-BOM] Reviving the PRC

gnurpreet at antispam gnurpreet@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jun 18 13:41:38 IST 2003

hello friends
a while ago i posted about my wish to revive the PRC or the Project Resource
Center on the list. In my opinion this woiuld be a good time to do that
because most of the engg colleges will start a new session in july and
they'd be looking for projetcs to work on!

	In that context i would like to again request to think about the projects
thatr can be listed on the PRC and corresponding mentors for those projects.
All the people who can think of any projects and/or mentor these projects
please talk abouit them on the list.

	We can have a web presence of the PRC where each project is listed with the
mentor. for each project we can have a homepage where its details are
listed. students can thus contact the mentors listed up there and take up
the projects....

I AGAIN REQUEST ONE AND ALL TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO THIS AND START
SUGGESTING PROJECTS AND START VOLUNTEERING FOR MENTORSHIP.
thanx
GNUrpreet