[ILUG-BOM] Re: [PRC] Reviving the PRC

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 19 02:11:12 IST 2003

Gurpreet,

 please go ahead, invite students with projects that would like to have
guidance in the form of the PRC and lets take it from there.

 I know of iiit hubli whom we have been interacting for a very long time
and has large amount of students working on Linux projects already.

Trevor

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 13:41, gnurpreet at softhome.net wrote:
> hello friends
> a while ago i posted about my wish to revive the PRC or the Project Resource
> Center on the list. In my opinion this woiuld be a good time to do that
> because most of the engg colleges will start a new session in july and
> they'd be looking for projetcs to work on!
>
> 	In that context i would like to again request to think about the projects
> thatr can be listed on the PRC and corresponding mentors for those projects.
> All the people who can think of any projects and/or mentor these projects
> please talk abouit them on the list.
>
> 	We can have a web presence of the PRC where each project is listed with the
> mentor. for each project we can have a homepage where its details are
> listed. students can thus contact the mentors listed up there and take up
> the projects....
>
> I AGAIN REQUEST ONE AND ALL TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO THIS AND START
> SUGGESTING PROJECTS AND START VOLUNTEERING FOR MENTORSHIP.
> thanx
> GNUrpreet
> Knowlege is power... share it equitably!

( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor at clovertechnologies.com  __   /~\
|  \) /  Pre Sales Consultant - Red Hat     \ (/ |
|_|_  \    9820349221(M) | 22881326(O)      / _|_|