[ILUG-BOM] Re: Reviving the PRC

gnurpreet at antispam gnurpreet@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 19 15:39:25 IST 2003

Trevor Warren writes:

> GLUG Meeting on 13th July, 4pm at KReSIT, IIT Campusm, Powai.
> -------------------------------------
> Gurpreet,
>
>  please go ahead, invite students with projects that would like to have
> guidance in the form of the PRC and lets take it from there.
great idea, trev!

>  I know of iiit hubli whom we have been interacting for a very long time
> and has large amount of students working on Linux projects already.

oky then trev, what we shall try and do is that contact the HODs of engg
colleges and tell them about the PRC so that they can inform their students
of it and encourage them to come on the list. what say??
i can take tjhe help of my HOD and try to get a list of the mail addresses
of the HODs of engg colleges in shivaji univ!
do you know someone in bombay to do that bit for the bombay univ??
and is there someone on the PLUG who can oblige for the Pune University??

regards GNUrpreet