[ILUG-BOM] How will u install grub after reinstalling the windows .....

harsh harsh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 4 19:22:55 IST 2003

I don;t exactly remember,but insert boot install CD1,
and it will detect the installation and i think on
proceeding it gives the option to install grub...

other wise the following solution must work
boot from CD1
don't type enter when you get welcome message
instead type linux rescue
follow up until you get root.

run /sbin/grub-install