[ILUG-BOM] Re : [Vote] blocking non-text messages

Satya ilugbom@satyap.csoft.net
Sun Sep 28 15:47:58 IST 2003

On Sep 29, 2003 at 00:34, Harsh wrote:

>Who cares ...

I really dislike the "who cares" attitude.

>frankly i dont like the way ppl behave on the list.

Neither do I. Why don't people take a little more effort to behave in
a standards-compliant way? Why don't people spell words properly?

>dare any one reply saying "we are democratic list and everyone is free to
>express their views". in democracy we express view and finally the leader
>decides.

Bzzzt. Minus several million points for bringing "democracy" into it.

Satya's addendum to Godwin's Law: "Invoking 'democracy' or 'free
speech' also invokes Godwin's Law."

--
Satya. <URL:http://satyap.csoft.net/>
Black holes were created when God divided by zero!