[ILUG-BOM] [Vote] blocking non-text messages

Kapil Karekar mailkapil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 28 18:49:27 IST 2003

On Saturday 27 Sep 2003 8:48 pm, Shuvam Misra wrote:
> > If you need to send an attachment, send a URL instead.
>
> This is a rather trivial solution to the problem; I wouldn't have raised
> this question at all if all the documents we pass around are available
> at publicly accessible URLs. I was referring to documents which are not
> on the Web.
>
> What do you suggest we do then?

Put those documents on the web !!
Get yourself a free account at geocities/tripod and put your documents there.
Your documents will then be available for eternity ... or for whatever time
your account is active :P

There are people (...though in minority) who search the archives ... do you
know how html messages look in archives ? take a look:
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/search/linuxers

Kapil Karekar

p.s. Yes !! only plain text messages please ...

--
Let him choose out of my files, his projects to accomplish.
		-- Shakespeare, "Coriolanus"