[ILUG-BOM] [FLAME]Re: Meeting on 12th: Venue at VJTI , Affordable Computing Lab , in the quadrangle

vinayak_hegde at antispam vinayak_hegde@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 7 21:45:19 IST 2003

jnshah writes:

> Next LUG meet: 12 Oct 2003 around 4 pm - VJTI Mech Dept
> Plaese note that we would like to meet at the Lab in the quadrangle near
> the Main building rather than Mech Enmgg Lab.
> WE shall make some arrangement to keep some one to redirectpeople.
> We have 20 Machines with GNU/Linux loaded
>
> -Jitendra
>
> linuxers-request at mm.ilug-bom.org.in wrote:
[Irrelevant content snipped]
<flame>
This post was //worst ever// I think on the list because :
1) Hijacking of the mail thread ( It was a reply to digest ).
2) Top Post ( though some people may differ on this point )
3) Irrelevant content not snipped from the mail --> wastage of BandWidth

And worst of all
This is an important announcement which comes from one of the most active
members of the ILUG-Bom. If the more active members don't follow the
guidelines there's no point in disciplining ignorant newbies.

 --> Vinayak Hegde
</flame>