[ILUG-BOM] Is there any visual debugger for gdb? If there, where can I download it?

Philip S Tellis philip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 28 10:30:54 IST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Masa, Uma Maheswaraiah (Cognizant) wrote:

[Something that could neither be read nor included in this reply as
that would have violated the licence (?) at the end.  I have destroyed
my copy of that message.]

Have a look at ddd.  I'm sure you'll be able to find it yourself.

PS: Get rid of the disclaimer in your mail.  If your company won't allow
that, then use a different email address for list mails.