[ILUG-BOM]>>>How do we back up Qmail <<<

Premal Gandhi pgandhi1@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 29 11:46:31 IST 2003

Following is important in qmail backup..

User database (/etc/passwd file or LDAP data base or DBMS)
Users Mail Box
Qmail Engine files and config files..
Other dependent modules/applications  used by Qmail..

Regards
Premal.

>>> bijucyborg at yahoo.com 10/28/03 10:55PM >>>
Next LUG meet: 9 Nov 2003 around 4 pm - VJTI

I would like to backup user files in a running qmail mta system.....

could anybody direct me to a tutorial or give me short steps to begin with....

We would like to relocate qmail to another server.. so 'd like to be foolproof..

bye

bijucyborg