[ILUG-BOM]help please !!!!

Abbasali Kera abbasalikera@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Oct 30 17:46:53 IST 2003

    I recently bought A7266VM Motherboard and an AMD
2000+ XP proc The motherboard has Ge-Force2 MX Display
card onboard and onboard sound. I have installed RH9
and now i am trying to install the display drivers but
i am unable to.
    The driver is  NVIDIA-Ge*.run file which i got on
the net.
These are the steps that i followed

1) Started in run level 3
2) sh NVIDIAGe*.run
3) I made the changes in the XF86Config file i.e
replace the display driver to nvidia (previously nv)
and commented out one of the modules in the module
section (as mentioned in the readme file)

But after i make these changes and start X it gives me
errors about my horizontal sync and vertical
refresh....which is pretty suprising bcoz i did not
make changes to that at all ..and with the same values
my X was starting up without any issues previously.
Someone please help me sought this out.

Thanks a million
Abbasali