[ILUG-BOM] How do I export screens ?

Akhilesh Suresh Shirbhate akhilesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 24 17:07:22 IST 2003

Hi all,

Suppose I am working on machine A. I have a X running on A. I open a gui
program like gvim on A. I started doing some work in gvim. I keep it open
and now I move physically to machine B. I also have an X running on B.
Now, I want to import the gvim window in which I was working to machine
B's display. I want to do it without losing the state of gvim window
(i.e whatever I typed there on A.) How do I do it ?
Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Akhilesh.

*              Never say die unless you are dead !       *
* .oooO                                                  *
* (   )   Oooo. Only those who will risk going too far   *
*  \ (    (   ) Can possibly find out how far one can go!*
*         (_/   http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~akhilesh/      *