[ILUG-BOM] Re: Department of IT : Govmt of India ( We need to respond Luggers )

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Nov 26 09:21:43 IST 2003

Morning Luggers,

 A benefactor dropped this by me. Can we work towards making our
indivizual stands known. It would surely go a long way towards setting a
trend.

Trevor

--
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __        twarren at redhat.com       __   /~\