[ILUG-BOM] [OT] [COMMERCIAL] Requirements in C, C++, Linux, Embedded

Abhijeet D Mhatre abhijeetmhatre@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Nov 27 14:08:47 IST 2003

Hi,
  I represent DG2L Technologies Pte, Ltd.
a Singapore based company with business development offices in US,
manufacturing operations in Taiwan and R & D laboratories in India
providing MPEG 4 based technology solutions for set - top box developement
and gateway services management.

We require talented, dedicated engineering professionals with engineering
degree in Electronics and Communications or Electronics and Instrumentation
or Computer Science or Computer Engineering with excellent records,
excellent analytical and communication skills and expertise / experience of
1.5 years and above in one or more of the following domains.

   C/C++
   Linux
   PSOS
   QT
   Embedded Systems

Interested candidates please send resumes to our HR. Manager
Sakshi Gangawane. at
Sakshi.Gangawane at DG2L.com

please mention your domain expertise in the email-subject as well as in the
resume. Also mention my reference in the covering letter or email body.

You may also contact our HR Manager at.
DG2L Technologies Pte. Ltd.
36 A, Mahal Industrial Estate
MIDC
Off. Mahakali Caves Road
Mumbai - 400 093.
Ph: 26878284.

Kindly note that you shall be required to get your latest updated CV and
your one passport size photograph at the time of the interview.

   Regards
   Abhijeet.D.Mhatre