[ILUG-BOM] S/F for scanned text to voice over linux....

Nilesh Shinde nnshinde@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Nov 29 10:45:57 IST 2003

   Hi everyone
 i am nilesh n. shinde from Maharashtra Institute of technology,Aurangabdad.....studing in my third year of Instrumentation and control ENGG.........
  I am making a project for visually imapaired people ....
basic idea is scanning the text may be from news paper and conveting it into voice.....
   I want any open source software which can directly convert scanned text into voice....
  also i want to know how to trasfer any C,C++ code into embedded sysem IC chip
        plz help