[ILUG-BOM] FYI Fw: [SANOG] SANOG III Program

Devdas Bhagat devdas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Dec 14 17:14:09 IST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Gaurab Raj Upadhaya <gaurab at lahai.com> -----

From: "Gaurab Raj Upadhaya" <gaurab at lahai.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:11:34 +0545
To: sanog at sanog.org
Subject: [SANOG] SANOG III Program

hello folks

Better late then never, we are finally able to announce the program for
SANOG III. The website has been updated with the details.

In short,
Two hands on workshop - BGP Multihoming and DNS/DNS
Eight Tutorials - BGP, IP VPN, MPLS, IPv6, HA, and more
A shared keynote and plenary session with IPv6 Summit
One day of Conference

SANOG III will also see SANOG Design Clinics for the first time. We
have observed that people are reluctant to ask complex questions
during sessions, so we set up the Design Clinics where you can ask
questions with router designers and network architect 1:1

SANOG III poster / brochure is also available at
"www.sanog.org/sanog3/sanog3.pdf", please help in spreading the
word.

For Additional details please refer to the website.

Thanking you
Gaurab
	-- gaurab

--
SANOG III - 15-22 January, 2004 Bangalore, India