[ILUG-BOM] Commercial-Vacancy for Linux Administrator

Saswata Banerjee & Associates scrap@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 17 09:16:20 IST 2004

No, I think admin has put things absolutely correctly. People on the list
should at least follow standard mailing list protocol. there is no need to
be subtle about this, nor gentle. I think admin has put it absolutely
correct and proper.....dont do this again, or we will put you on a moderated
status. At the same time it also puts every one else (all newbies) on the
list on alert that they should not be doing this either

But please dont let this get on to becoming another debate on how strict we
should be.