[ILUG-BOM] RH8.0-Remote instalaltion stops saying " The Second stage of install which you have.."

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Feb 19 13:23:35 IST 2004

Sometime Today, Dilip M assembled some asciibets to say:

> I have done several Redhat-7.x remote installations using NFS method.
>
> I created "bootnet.img "
>
> # dd if=/mnt/cdrom/images/bootnet.img of=/dev/fd0 bs=512
>
> When i boot machine from this floppy the installation stops showing
> "The Second stage of install which you have selected does not match the
> boot disk your using..."

perhaps you are using bootnet for RH 7.3 while trying to install RH 8.0.

Just curious, why did you go for RH 8 when it is no longer supported?

--
Emperor Palpatine:
	Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker