[ILUG-BOM] [OT] (fwd) ITA---Research Insight of KReSIT

Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe sameerds@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 21 10:31:47 IST 2004

-- forwarded message --
From: Sudhir Reddy <sudhir at it.iitb.ac.in>
Newsgroups: it.general
Subject: ITA---Research Insight of KReSIT
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:58:31 +0530

Information Technology Association of IIT Bombay is organizing a 1 day
workshop on 3rd March 2004, to provide an overview of the various
research activities going on in IT/CSE departments of IIT Bombay.

We are inviting Mumbai students (BE,MCA,MCS), to attend the workshop to
get an overview of these research subjects, and also some of the latest
advancements in these areas. Thirty students from Vellore Institute of
Technology are also comming to attend this event. This is also an
opportunity for our department students to know the research work being
done in areas other than their core areas.

This workshop will include talks by faculty members and senior research
students, from IT/CSE departments. The major areas to be covered in the
workshop are
		1)  Mobile and wireless Networks
		2)  Data Bases and Data Mining
		3)  Embedded and Real Time Systems
		4)  Network security and Network Management
		5) Quality of Service in Networks
		6)  Formal Design and Verification of Software Systems

A nominal fee of Rs 30 /- ( thirty ) is charged towards registration
from the participants.

Visit http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~ita/sip/index.php for more details.

-ITA
KReSIT.