[ILUG-BOM] Initialising graphics mode using c++ in linuxenvironment???

Kiran Ghag kiran.ghag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 5 16:37:45 IST 2004

curses will provide text based graphics to be shown (similar to redhat
installation tool or linuxconf or sndconfig...)
dont be misled by graphics...no pixel drawings possible afik.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran Ghag
Web Page: http://kiran7.freeservers.com
Computers are like air conditioners.
They work fine until you start opening windows.