[ILUG-BOM] Initialising graphics mode using c++ in linuxenvironment???

Krishna Dagli kdagli@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 5 16:51:13 IST 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 04:37:45PM +0530, Kiran Ghag wrote:
> [...]

What about svglib and/or framebuffer?

Also check following:
http://linux.tucows.com/graphics_libs_default.html
Never used anything but you can tell us.

HTH.
-Krishna.