[ILUG-BOM] Postfix+LDAP+Courier-IMAP+Squirrelmail is filtering possible?

Krishna Dagli kdagli@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 6 10:03:43 IST 2004

Satpal Ramgadia wrote:
> I have setup Postfix+LDAP+Courier-IMAP+Squirrelmail to support virtual
> users
>
> PCQLinux 2004 (Fedora core 1)
>
> Postfix installed from source code - postfix-2.0.19.tar.gz
> Courier-IMAP - courier-imap-3.0.2-1.1
> Squirrelmail - squirrelmail-1.4.2-1 rpm installation
> OpenLDAP - openldap-2.1.22-8
> Jamm - jamm-0.9.6
> procmail-3.22-11 ( I want to use maildrop instead for filtering and
> quota
> capabilities )
>
> I have successfully configured Mail Server for virtual users and its
> working nice, now i want to do some improvements to existing setup like
> :
>
> Quarantine - System-blocked mail should be filtered into a mail
> folder called "Suspicious" that can be reviewed by a user. The messages
> should be deleted automatically after few days.
>
> Collaborative filtering (share heuristic rules/blacklists with
> other mail servers, something on the lines of Blade.)
>
> How is Vipuls Razor?

Razor2 is really good tool to have.

> If i use Spamassassin i think it is possible to mark
> suspicious email as *******SUSPECTED SPAM********** in the subject line
> and can move that mail to spam folder.

You can modify subject line whichever way you want.

> I want to know is there any free anti-virus available to use with
> Postfix.
> For this to work properly i think maildrop needs to be configured to
> filter mails, i am looking for guidelines to do it.

ClamAV.

maildrop and other perl packages will be required but if you go
with default configuration for each one it should work and later
on you can customise as per your requirments.

HTH.
======
Krishna.