[ILUG-BOM] Need help on configuring LAPTOP internal modem on RHL9.0

Abhishek Daga abhishek@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 7 14:32:46 IST 2004

Hello Abdul,
You might want to visit http://www.linmodems.org/ for a step by step guide
to install your modem.

Ofcourse you would need to figure out whether your modem is supported or not.
As per the site, the modem manufacturer and model number may not suffice.
What you need is to know the chipset details which the scanmodem tool will
have you determine.

After that you can simply follow the instructions specific to your Linux
distribution and modem chipset.

Hope this helps.

-abhi