[ILUG-BOM] qmail email copies

kishor bhagwat aaaaarrrgghhh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 7 15:11:24 IST 2004

hi folks,
Has anyone tried the QUEUE_EXTRA or QUEUE_EXTRALEN options
in qmail to keep a copy of all incoming/outgoing messages?
I wanted to know how it works when I'm using qmail with
maildir format, how i can search and retrieve emails etc.
What happens to attachments? Does it store one copy for all
the reciepients, or stores multiple copies if multiple
people are present in the To or CC fields..
basically-how does the stuff work, if it does.

regds,
Kishor