[ILUG-BOM] Is Linux More Secure Than Windows?

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 9 10:07:57 IST 2004

Morning Nilesh,

Nilesh Bansal said:
> Do you belive such M$ funded stories?
[snip]

  Try looking at this in a different way. We always consider FLOSS the
victim of such FUD campaigns. Let these words come as an eyeopener to
what we are/aren't.

 If we need to improvise then lets accept the fact and forge ahead. Try
reading up on esr's latest flames regards FLOSS Application GUI's
designers.

trevor