[ILUG-BOM]

Rajeev Sharma rajeev@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 9 11:16:35 IST 2004

Hi Trevor,

It's a great idea.

"Flash Mob in Mumbai"

Rajeev

--
Rajeev Sharma
NetCore Solution (Mumbai)

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ and FlexiMail: Messaging Solutions: http://netcore.co.in

Pragatee: Integrated Server-Software Suite: http://www.pragatee.com

Emergic Freedom: Server-centric Computing: http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Blog Profiles and RSS Ecosystem: http://blogstreet.com