[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our Lan party and build our own FlashMob (SuperComputer)

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 9 16:15:52 IST 2004

Afternoon Raseel,

Raseel  Bhagat said:
> Hey Dudes,
> I visited the link and the whole Flash Mob Pa= rty thing sounds
> Is It possible   for US= to have the same kinda thing?
[snip]

 If we have the numbers we should give it a shot. After all just like the
reason torvalds did the linux kernel we are doing it too "Just For Fun".

Trevor