[ILUG-BOM] Lets have our Lan party and build our own Flash Mob(SuperComputer)

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 9 16:20:04 IST 2004

Afternoon Mejo,

Mejo said:
>> Is it only me or every one else is also receiving Mr. Warren's mail
>> twice?
[snip]

 Yep, that was an issue with my smtp. Apologies on that front.

> Na. Even I got it twice! ;)

> It's not 'our' flash mob lan party. It's all over. Check out the link
> for details. Delhi LUG is planning to do something like this.
[snip]

  Some reason that we can't try to have fun too......???. After all the
s/w  is all available whats just needed is acess to the LAN. If probably
Nagarjun or someone else can help pitch in towards organising on that
front things should work out fine.

Trevor