[ILUG-BOM] Re: joining the LUG meet on 11/4/04

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 11 10:50:37 IST 2004

Morning Rajesh,

 On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 01:10, Rajesh Rajani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I too would like to attend this meeting, but I had a couple of questions.
[snip]

 Please do feel to drop in and have fun.

> 1. Generally how long do these meetings last ? Is 2 hours enough to
> allocate for this meeting or is it expected to take more time ? Is it
> possible for me to leave in the middle in case I need to leave ?
[snip]

 Ofcourse.

> 2. Are we attempting to do the Lan Party (flashmob) in this meeting ? If so
> then I can get my (Win XP) laptop along too. I have a wired "wan router/4
> port switch" which I can bring along if necessary.
[snip]

 Rajesh, there is a requirement for a lot more resources towards
conducting the FlashMob. While at the meeting based on Prof. Shah's
offer lets see if we can have the LAN resources organised at VJTI.

 See you at MET Rajesh.

Trevor