[ILUG-BOM] how to make an evaluation copy of a software

Vivekanand Bachche bvivekb4u@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 19 13:48:12 IST 2004

But what if somebody changes the system date ....

i.e if I am checking the expiry date..then how to handle the situation where the user changes the system date to less than the expiry date.....

Animesh Singh <an2rhyme at yahoo.com> wrote:
Write the code to validate on time, from time of
installation.