[ILUG-BOM] how to make an evaluation copy of a software

Animesh Singh an2rhyme@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 19 15:21:26 IST 2004

Its always teh way it has been checked, but then U can
code ur own timer to hardcode the value for no. of hrs
program has been used & based on that set the expi.
time.

Regards,
Animesh.