[ILUG-BOM] help with pppoe

Rohit rohitbaisakhiya@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 19 17:32:47 IST 2004

Dear dhanesh,
1st talk to pacenet guys and tell them to enable your account as a linux
user.edit the /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf file and put the apropriate values for
service name/access controller and also setup your account through
command
adsl-setup .One more thing while logging in to adsl connection,your
username will be your-user-name at linuxuser

Rohit Baisakhiya.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:57:42 +0800, "dhanesh andurlekar"
<dhanesh_ra at linuxmail.org> said:
> hi guys
> i have taken this pacenet isp which uses pppoe protocol
> i tried configurin it with pppoeconf
> it detects and configures but still i am not able to surf
> and one more thing it changes the entries in my /etc/resolv.conf
> automatically
> help needed please cos i am writing this on a windows machine and i am
> desperate to switch back to my gnu/linux
> please
>
> dhanesh

                          love email again