[ILUG-BOM] Re: Tech writing

vinayak_hegde at antispam vinayak_hegde@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 20 12:16:16 IST 2004

Hi Aji,

I have written a lot of article on Linuxgazette. You can see the full list
here. http://linuxgazette.net/authors/vinayak.html

   * [issue 100]  Programmer's Toolkit: Profiling programs using gprof
   * [issue 89] Easter Eggs
   * [issue 89] The Linux Scheduler
   * [issue 87] Encryption using OpenSSL's crypto libraries
   * [issue 86] Exploring TCP/IP with TCPdump and Tethereal
   * [issue 85] Getting started with TUX
   * [issue 84] Using the Logical Volume Manager

I write on a varirty of topics, especially related to networking/security
and general c/c++ programming/tools. I am currently writing a column fo
Linuxgazette.net called programmer's toolkit. Time span required to write an
article varies according to the topics but is generally around 1-2 weeks.
I have article ideas for newsforge.com and osnews.com. I just need the time
to write them.

You can call me on (0)98853 57003.
website : vinayak.freezope.org (under construction)

Thanks and Regards
vinayak hegde