[ILUG-BOM] Getting errors with PostgreSQL while setting up sql-ledger

Erle Pereira erle@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 21 12:11:40 IST 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 17:26, Rohit wrote:

> "DBI connect failed : FATAL: No pg_hba.conf entry for host localhost,
> user postgres, database template1"

Your problem is not with sql-ledger. The error seems to point towards a
configuration issue. pg_hba.conf is a postgres config. file. You do
not have access to user postgres for database template1 ( could also be
no access from localhost)...

read the postgres documentation for giving proper access.

> If anybody previously worked with sql-ledger please help me out.

regards
Erle Pereira