[ILUG-BOM] whats the next event GLUG-BOM should have????

kishor bhagwat aaaaarrrgghhh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 21 14:38:54 IST 2004

--- Trevor Warren <trevorwarren at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Fellas,
>
>  As a community we need to <snip>congregate</unsnip> for
>the benefit of everyone. Looking from a "Just For Fun"
>and "To
> Educate" perspective please line out what you think
> would be the event you would expect the GLUG-BOM to
> conduct.

How about a lecture on "Introduction to Windows 2003 Server
Features"
That shld people compare Linux and Windows objectively,and
know where Linux scores/doesnt score over the fav rival.
Knowledge of the 'enemy' is the prime requirement for a
win!

regds,
Kishor