[ILUG-BOM] whats the next event GLUG-BOM should have????

Senthil_OR at antispam Senthil_OR@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 21 15:34:27 IST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Harsh Busa

> How about a lecture on "Introduction to Windows 2003 Server Features"
> That shld people compare Linux and Windows objectively,and
> know where Linux scores/doesnt score over the fav rival.
> Knowledge of the 'enemy' is the prime requirement for a
> win!

I will take this point in a very positive way and will surely be
attending it. we always talk about ourselves, lets see how others are
doing in the same race.

Regards
Harsh
---

I would not be able to attend any GLUG BOM meet though, I would like to
provide some input.
Win 2k3 SBS is different from its previous lot and is a good operating
system ( technically), providing good number of features. ( Don't put
cost and Freedom issues for time being)

In the release of Longhorn, which should support IPv6, the idea is, if
you need to enable IPv6 support then -> Right  Click in My Networks ->
Click Properties -> Check the Box which says Enable IPv6 support.

Imagine doing this with Linux kernel based system. (Read the HOWTO and
follow the steps).

Do you get the difference?

Senthil