[ILUG-BOM] whats the next event GLUG-BOM should have????

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 21 16:00:44 IST 2004

Afternoon Senthil,

> Imagine doing this with Linux kernel based system.
> (Read the HOWTO and
> follow the steps).
[snip]

 This thread really has realy zonked me...:D. In fact
i am more so impressed about the Technical Superioity
of Gnu/Linux after looking at your post senthil. What
tool you umpteem steps to get IPV6 enabled. We would
just do a....

bash# mdoprobe ipv6

  Assuming you are running a Debian/RH based distro
and your drivers come by default with the OS as in ..

/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/net/ipv6/ipv6.o

 I just can't supress my laughter...:D. Three Cheers
to MS.

Trevor

> Do you get the difference?
>

> Senthil

=====
/~\    __      Scaling  FLOSS   in the     __   /~\
|  \) /   Enterprise : trevor.w at pvision.biz  \ (/ |
|_|_  \       Call Now:  9820349221          / _|_|