[ILUG-BOM] website updated : can someone python/zope guru help scale pls??

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 22 08:31:31 IST 2004

Morning All,

 The website has been updated with images from the
last two meeting courtest Erle and Karunakar.

 In sometime from now i envision the site maturing
into a vortal consisting of forums/news
feeds/articles/commercial service
advertisements/workshop announcements, etc and much
more interactive content.

 Since i am a bloke who doesn't understand Z0pE...:D
is there anyone who can help me scale the site to the
same.

 Am reachable on my cell. Please feel free to
write/call immediately.

Trevor

=====
/~\    __      Scaling  FLOSS   in the     __   /~\
|  \) /   Enterprise : trevor.w at pvision.biz  \ (/ |
|_|_  \       Call Now:  9820349221          / _|_|