[ILUG-BOM] linux lunacy trip

Harsh Busa mailme@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 22 11:20:50 IST 2004

Hey folks

I guess Trevors idea of Linux Lunacy sounds great ... the prev one was
full on nerve wracking free s/w discussion some really interesting
points had come out after coming out of the pool.

Its summer heat and how about escaping it by cool talks about Free S/W
in middle of Lonavala or some place where we can chill.

Suggest Places. Suggest Topics ... Lets get into action

Regards
Harsh