[ILUG-BOM] November GLUG meet--call for speakers

mitul at antispam mitul@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 29 20:28:37 IST 2004

Hey Gluggers,

Meanwhile if any one is interested to get hooked on with PHP Meetup group, then
they can join up on http://php.meetup.com/187/
More over we are having a meetup on 6th Nov 2004 @ Just Around the corner -
Bandra.

Looking forward to see interested PHP developers out there.

Best Regards,
Mitul Limbani
CTO,
Enterux Solutions,