[ILUG-BOM] November GLUG meet--call for speakers

Amish Munshi amishmunshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Oct 30 13:03:19 IST 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:28:37 +0530, mitul at mitul.com <mitul at mitul.com> wrote:
> Hey Gluggers,
>
> Meanwhile if any one is interested to get hooked on with PHP Meetup group, then
> they can join up on http://php.meetup.com/187/
> More over we are having a meetup on 6th Nov 2004 @ Just Around the corner -
> Bandra.
>
> Looking forward to see interested PHP developers out there.

Hello mitul,

we definately need a few more of technical seminars. Although we have
been having good turnouts in the recent meets, but I would have
enjoyed the meets much more if there would have been some more
technical topics (I would have loved so see rusty in action than just
words).
I recommend postgresql, PHP, perl, python, Postfix, Java, Mono (in
action). Development tools (kdevelop, make, autoconf, anjuta, etc).

Is there a  scope to have webcasts of the seminars we hold on the ilug-bom site?

Amish.