[ILUG-BOM] Devanagari Transliterated Keyboard in GNU/Linux

Nikhil Joshi nikhil_joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 31 05:45:47 IST 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe wrote:

> > Is there a Devanagari Transliterated keyboard Xmodmap file?  I have
> > downloaded the Devnagari-Inscript Xmodmap file from NCST:
>
> I use the Devrom keyboard from Indlinux ... very convenient phonetic
> key mappings.

Can you please elaborate on it, maybe give some links. google gave me some
weird results.

--
   If you want to stay dad you've got to polish your image. I think the image
we need to create for you is "repentant but learning".	  -- Calvin