[ILUG-BOM] November GLUG meet--call for speakers

Venkatesh Hariharan venky1@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 1 11:13:17 IST 2004

> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:33:19 -0700, "Amish Munshi"
> <amishmunshi at gmail.com> said:
>
> > we definately need a few more of technical seminars. Although we have
> > been having good turnouts in the recent meets, but I would have
> > enjoyed the meets much more if there would have been some more
> > technical topics (I would have loved so see rusty in action than just
> > words).

For the December GLUG meet (12th December 2004) we could perhaps wrap a
Python around ourselves :-) I had a meeting with Dr. Nagarjuna w.r.t a
Free/Open Source alternative to Visual Basic that we could suggest for
school curriculum and Python came up as a good alternative. Do others on
this list agree? If so, any volunteers for educating the GLUG on Python
at the December 12 GLUG meet?

Venky