[ILUG-BOM] November GLUG meet--call for speakers

Amish Munshi amishmunshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 1 11:26:03 IST 2004

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:13:17 +0530, Venkatesh Hariharan <venky1 at vsnl.com> wrote:
> For the December GLUG meet (12th December 2004) we could perhaps wrap a
> Python around ourselves :-) I had a meeting with Dr. Nagarjuna w.r.t a
> Free/Open Source alternative to Visual Basic that we could suggest for
> school curriculum and Python came up as a good alternative. Do others on
> this list agree? If so, any volunteers for educating the GLUG on Python
> at the December 12 GLUG meet?

On a completely different note, I can takeup mono and why .NET makes a
lot of sense. Fortunately unlike Java we have an opensource compiler
for .NET which is already implimented in production enviornments.

Amish.